my youtube channel

SUBSCRIBE TO ETERNAL FLICK ON YOUTUBE !! 




HI! I am a 16 year old boy from Bihar India . I need your support in gaming on YouTube . 
I upload classic montages on my YouTube channel.

 I have started this journey for only money and I need money for a lot of reasons that I can not even express in front of you guys . This is my story and it is all true . I am so poor that I can not even recharge my own television pack . I am totally dependent on my mother and before I was dependent on my father.  I want to become an esports player but I  do not have any high end device for that .I am trying hard to get a device because for playing esports , I would require a good device which I do not have . Before I used to play PUBG and it was not a problem as it did not lagged like it is lagging now and it was a bit smooth to play so I continued on it. after the ban if the game I tried playing pc games and it was quiet a fun . but it was a pc game so it did not had  big impact in terms of competitive in the country . so I waited for BGMI and started again playing it . 




 our articles are very useful and unique and we provide a lot of different kind of content for you and other people. we try to upload daily content for you guys hope you all enjoy our content and follow our blog so that we can increase our engagement on blogger and different sites. your support and follow can help us a lot in a lot different ways that you can even imagine and expect. we upload content related to valorant ,  bgmi , esports lifestyle and other things.
 so I hope you will enjoy my content and follow our blog .

Post a Comment

0 Comments